Dr. Pang, Dr. Chen, or Dr. Mo provide dental crowns to help protect damaged baby teeth and keep your child’s smile healthy. Your child’s crown will help strengthen the tooth and extend the life of the tooth so that it can remain healthy and in place while your child’s mouth is growing and developing. Call OPDSF Pediatric Dentistry at (415) 661-8383 to learn more about baby teeth dental crowns in San Francisco, California, and to set up your child’s appointment with our pediatric dentists.
A stainless steel crown provides many benefits, including:
- Inexpensive treatment
- Complete protection for the affected tooth
- Little to no tooth sensitivity following treatment
- Reduced likelihood of retreatment
- Greater success than fillings in children younger than age 4
- Children who need general anesthesia are more easily treated
- Effective space maintainers — in fact, stainless steel crowns are often used as attachments for space maintainers
Our pediatric dentists and team are committed to providing your child with the best possible treatments to help them develop strong smiles and enjoy long-term oral health.