Dr. Dorothy Pang and her husband, Dr. Peter Lee, founded this joint specialty practice in 1996. From small beginnings has emerged an ever-growing team of pediatric dentists, registered dental hygienists and assistants, and friendly office staff. Our team of specialists is led by Dr. Pang, who studied in England, Texas and North Carolina before beginning her practice. She has since been honored by many dental societies and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She also teaches at UCSF.
Dr. Pang, Dr. Lee and their two children love living here in San Francisco. The enjoy getting out to a good movie or staying in and watching the Food Network and cooking. Whenever possible, they like visiting family and friends in Hong Kong, Malaysia and England.
After more than 20 years of practicing in this community, Dr. Pang and Dr. Lee are happier than ever to be here. They are eager to see what the next 20 years hold and to brighten smiles for all of that time!
To read more about our team and community involvement, please explore the links below:
Pediatric Dental Services
- Infant oral care and anticipatory guidance
- Prevention-focused care for children, adolescents and patients with special needs
- Esthetic restorative care
- Laser dental procedures
- Management of oral habits and dental trauma
- Sedation options for young or anxious children
- Hospital dentistry for certain patients
- Full integration with orthodontic treatments